Demo 24” Belt Wash System – Ransohoff
Demo 24′ Belt Wash System for sale. Engineered for lean manufacturing, the LeanVeyor reduces floor space requirements while providing exceptional cleaning and drying performance. We used a commonsense approach to component choice and placement for quick and efficient access and servicing. All stages are insulated and compartmentalized with individually adjustable exhaust dampers, reducing system heat loss.
- Process Type: Continuous
- Production: High Volume
- Part Orientation: Directly on Flat wire Belt
- Max Work Envelope: 24” Wide x 12” High
- Method of Loading / Unloading: Manual
- Footprint: Starts @ 7’ Long x 5’ Wide x 4’-6” High (with 12” wide belt)
- Cleaning Mechanisms: Spray (Optional Ultrasonics)
- Drying Mechanisms: High Velocity Air
- Controls: Relay Logic (Optional PLC / HMI)
Wash, rinse, regen blowoff followed by a heated blowoff. PLC, HMI, flat wire belt. Auto water fill, chip baskets, adjustable height air knives, marine door for cleaning out of tanks.
*As is, where is, Cincinnati, OH