Monorail Blast Cleaning Tunnel
Blast & Wash Systems latest metal cleaning system, the monorail blast cleaning tunnel:
- 8 blast wheels delivering 5000lbs ( 2 ½ tons) of cleaning abrasive per minute!
- Monorail holds 2400lbs every 24”
- Can run 2 to 15 feet per minute
- Parts can run straight through or spin during blasting
The Gibson monorail blast system is a fully automated blast system designed for 24 hour production. Systems are typically used in applications blasting heavier parts at a high rate. Blast systems are easily integrated into the rest of the production flow such as paint lines.
Gibson monorail blast systems offer the ability to utilize a blasting machine in conjunction with another machine to automate a process reducing high labor costs normally associated with batch type blasters. They come in many different blast envelopes. They also come with multiple blast wheels and horse powers with a level of speed and efficiency unmatched by other equipment manufactures.
Gibson produces these flow through type units in many different sizes and configurations and can be customized to accommodate your blasting needs.
By flowing these parts within the blast envelope, these machines deliver consistent results automatically while working non-stop in a multi-shift production facility.
These rugged machines can automate your process whether you are just cleaning or removing flash from die-cast parts this is a great option for automating and streamlining your shot blast process.
Typical Monorail Uses:
- High Production Rates
- Large Fabrications
- Blasting of Heavier Parts or Components
- External Finishing
- Sand Removal
- Cast Parts
- Continuous Flow Production
- Manganese Blast Cabinet & Cast Alloy Liners
- Equipment Designed & Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Entrance & Exit Vestibules for Abrasive Containment
- Triple Seal for Abrasive Containment from Rail
- Ease of Maintenance
- Equipment Warranty
- Multiple Blast Wheels Positioned for Optimum Coverage