Rebulit 20 Cube Vibratory Bowl
Used Rebulit 20 Cube Vibratory Bowl for sale. System is currently in rebuild. This unit includes the following features:
- Lining in very good condition
- New bearings, drive, springs, screen deck, covers, auto lube, auto compound, & settling tank.
- Factory Certified with a Warranty
- Giant Finishing Model GB-20 Spiral Bowl with Internal Separation Vibratory Deburring and Finishing Machine
- Cubic Feet Process Capacity…20
- Horsepower Motor….10
- Polyurethane Lining Thickness…1″
- Shipping Weight….6312 lbs
- Floor Space……48 Sq. Ft
- Maximum Load Capacity .6000 lbs
- Bowl Diameter….80″
- Unload Height….40″
- Channel Width – After Lining……17″
- Channel Depth – Average….24″
- Overall Height…56″
- Overall Depth…85″
- Load Height….50”
*FOB point of manufacture, Chicago
- Heavy Duty Bowl and Base is of all welded steel construction reinforced by gusset plates. The bowl is stress relieved then shot-peened for maximum durability and lined with urethane.
- Precision Drive System consisting of heavy-duty spherical roller bearings mounted to the vertical drive shaft.
- Nema-12 control panel including 0-1 hour process timer and lapsed time recorder. Control panel is jic approved and u.l. Listed.
- Standard voltage: 460/3/60 cycle. Other voltage is available upon request.
- High efficiency motors
- Drop – on weight segments (adjustable amplitude)
- Tuned coil spring tub suspension
- Parts discharge ramp with locking lever.
- Removable cast urethane screen
- Adjustable amplitude flywheel lead angle for fast finishing action adjustments.
- Media discharge door
- Compound inlet piping
- Removable cast urethane drain plug
- Electronic variable speed drive with digital tachometer: an ac inverter coupled directly to the motor controls the vibration frequency. Push buttons for increase or decrease of the vibration frequency are in the main panel. A digital tachometer provides a read-out of machine rpm