- 20″W x 15″D x 28″H inside work space Total machine foot print 20″W x 15″D x 28″H
- 110V Single Phase Power Supply
- GFCI Protection Hardwired into main power line
- Submersible polyurethane pump w/ overload protection
- Pump agitation for greater slurry mixing and cleaning effect
- Production Blast Gun with boron carbide insert
- 80-90psi @ 15-20 CFM
- 8 gallons of water and 10lbs of abrasive media needed to charge machine
- Small machine footprint with large finishing capabilities.
- Rated 100% duty cycle
- 2yr warranty on submersible slurry pump system
How much air is needed to run the 450 machine?
This really depends on your application more than whats needed to run this particular machine. All of our machines are capable of running pressures as low as 20psi up to 110psi. Normal CFM is between 15-20.
How Much Water is Needed to Initially Charge the VH 450?
Approximately 10 Gallons of water is needed to fill the machine. This machine is self contained meaning that it recycles the water and abrasive inside of the machine for reuse.
What is The Duty Cycle for The 450 Machine?
Our machine are rated for 100% duty cycle. We use the finest components for a durable long lasting machine.
Do I Need To Provide Constant Water To The Machine?
No, this machine does not have the option for window rinse so constant water isn’t needed.
Does This Machine Have A Slurry Pump?
Yes, a powerful slurry pump that’s capable of up to 50GPM of slurry flow. Built with a polyurethane impeller for better wear resistance. All slurry pumping systems are covered by a 2 year warranty.