Vapor Hone 1200
Closed Loop Blast System
$10,500 Our Price: $10,225
Working Space 40″ x 40″ x 40″
- The Vapor Hone 1200 is backed by the industry’s best LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 100% built in the USA
- Right hand side load door
- One piece molded polymer design
- 3 LED light bars
- Boron Carbide blasting gun inserts
- Foot switch operated for easy process control
- Support frame is made from 12Ga steel powder coated
- Machine capable of supporting 500lbs
- Wiper included
- IP67 wash down industrial controls are mounted to the front of the machine
- All service connections located on the left side of the machine as pictured
- 25 gallons of water/ 35 lbs of abrasive
- 1/2″ NPT air connection is needed
- Perforated floor with internal floor supports to hold up to 500lbs
- Large door opening for industrial jobs
- Robust construction and sleek design
- Precision Regulator
VH1200 CL Wet Blast Cabinet $ 10,225
Footprint 46”W x 44”D x 84”H
220V available – $300 upgrade option
|Internal Working Dimension||40″ W x 40″ D x 40″ H|
|Power||110V Single Phase|
|Abrasive Amount||35 lbs.|
|Water Amount||25 Gallons|
|Pump||High Volume Slurry Pump|
|Pump Impeller||Industrial Polyurethane Pump Impeller|
|Gun Tips||Boron Carbide Blasting Gun Tips|
|Compressor Specs||7.5HP or Larger|
|Assembly||No Assembly Required|
What’s the regular maintenance on vapor blasters as a whole?
Really just changing the water and abrasive that’s it. Consumables will last much longer in the wet systems due to the cushioning effect.
How often do I change media and water?
If you use it every other day I would change every month. If its occasional use you might go 2 – 3 months.
Can I mix in something to stop freezing in the winter if I don’t have the unit in a place with heating?
One of the most frequent questions that I don’t have a good solution for other than draining the machine if you know it will be sitting for more than a week in the cold weather. I personally try to minimize mixing any thing other than water and abrasive because it can create bad finishes if it throws out the PH of the slurry.
What abrasives can I run in the vapor hone?
Any abrasive that you run in a dry blasting cabinet will run in a vapor hone machine.
Does vapor honing take a lot of CFM?
It depends on what you define as a lot any wet cabinet can need 15 – 45 CFM to operate just depends on what machine model you choose.