Rated as the finest engineered parts washing system produced in the United States, Ransohoff stands above the rest with:
- Over 15,000 machine installations worldwide
- Comprehensive on-site test and development laboratory with certified clean room facilities
- Over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing floor space
- Full range of standard machine designs with extensive custom design capabilities
- ISO-9001:2015 & 14001:2004 Quality Assured
- Six Sigma Level Cleaning
Ransohoff, located in Cincinnati, OH is a leading manufacturer of aqueous parts cleaning systems including spray, immersion, and ultrasonics, in both standard and custom designs, as well as a complete line of recyclable aqueous chemistries and waste minimization technologies.
Ransohoff is a division of the Cleaning Technologies Group LLC, and a world leader in providing innovative process technologies to the precision and industrial global manufacturing markets.
Ransohoff has more than 100 years of experience in aqueous cleaning technology and is a leading manufacturer of aqueous and solvent-based parts cleaning systems. The company offers a standard line of parts washers and also can custom make parts washers.